Digital file store license
WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO DO WITH THESE FILES?
- You are allowed to print these files for PERSONAL USE.
- You are allowed to customize the files for YOUR NEEDS.
- You are allowed to edit our STL FILES or use parts of them to create YOUR OWN CONVERSIONS.
- You are allowed to share your experience and models on social media. (Read the information about what you can NOT do with the files and derivatives below carefully).
WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO DO WITH THESE FILES OR DERIVATIVES?
- You are NOT ALLOWED to sell, distribute, share them either digitally or physically.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to do any kind of production.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to share or distribute the links and/or passwords needed to access these files.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to use them on any platform, either for funding or for sale/distribution, even for the NON-COMMERCIAL purpose.
COMMERCIAL LICENSE. In order to get a commercial license, the first thing to do is to get one of our licenses at PATREON and after that contact us. All the points mentioned above apply to them as well, except for the fact that they have the ability to sell prints of our models (not files!) for the duration of their license.